Wiley permits the following uses of these Wiley-provided instructors’ materials (the “Material”):
- PowerPoints may be used and adapted by the instructor as presentation material in classroom lectures
- Selected Test Bank materials may be included in instructor-created quizzes/tests/exams, hand-outs and/or assignments
- Selected solutions may be made available to students for end of chapter questions that are set as homework
- These materials should only be made available to students that are enrolled in the unit where the Wiley text is prescribed
- They should be distributed through a secure, password-protected course website and be available for no longer than the duration of the course.
The limited permission set out above does not extend in any other circumstance to the reproduction, transmission or display of Material in any other format or medium and for clarity, does not extend to inclusion in course packs or any saleable products, without written consent of Wiley. Neither the Solutions Manual or the Test Banks should ever be distributed in full or significant part.
Please note that, in order to protect the integrity of problem material, permission to reproduce solutions in any format is not included in this grant of permission and will be reviewed by Wiley on a case-by-case basis.