WileyPLUS: Setting Up Your Course With D2L
Thank you for choosing to use WileyPLUS in your course this Semester. The below steps will take you through how to integrate WileyPLUS with D2L.
COURSE SET-UP FOR NEW USERS
Follow the steps in the instructional video here which will walk you through adding key WileyPLUS links and building assignments into your D2L course.
Would you also like to create simple, direct reading links for your students to access the specific content that you teach in the Wiley E-Text? Follow this guide to create URL links to reading content which you can add straight into your D2L course.
And you’re done! Below are links to more how-to articles on using WileyPLUS with D2L. We highly recommend that you bookmark this page for easy reference in the future.
COURSE SET-UP FOR EXISTING USERS
Have you used WileyPLUS in the past? Follow the guide below to setup your WileyPLUS class for the new study period.
- How to create an assignment in D2L
- Assign a Pre-Created Assignment in D2L
- How to edit your assignment
- Password Protected Assignments
- Overview of Assignment Policies
- How to extend the due date for a student
- How to reset a students attempt at an assignment
- How to set up a question pool
- How to set up a timed or password protected assignment