WileyPLUS: Setting Up Your Course With Moodle
Thank you for choosing to use WileyPLUS in your course this Semester. The below steps will take you through how to integrate WileyPLUS with Moodle.
COURSE SET-UP FOR NEW USERS
Please contact [email protected] to request your Moodle class be connected to WileyPLUS.
Would you also like to create simple, direct reading links for your students to access the specific content that you teach in the Wiley E-Text? Follow this guide to create URL links to reading content which you can add straight into your Blackboard course.
And you’re done! Below are links to more how-to articles on using WileyPLUS with Blackboard. We highly recommend that you bookmark this page for easy reference in the future.
- How to create an assignment
- Assign a Pre-Created Assignment
- How to edit your assignment
- Password Protected Assignments
- Overview of Assignment Policies
- How to extend the due date for a student
- How to reset a students attempt at an assignment
- How to set up a question pool
- How to set up a timed or password protected assignment