WileyPLUS: Setting Up Your Course
Thank you for choosing to use WileyPLUS in your course this Semester. The below steps will take you through how to set up your standalone (non-integrated) WileyPLUS course
COURSE SET-UP FOR NEW USERS
Follow the steps in the instructional video here which will walk you through your WileyPLUS course creation.
And you’re done! Below are links to more how-to articles on using WileyPLUS. We highly recommend that you bookmark this page for easy reference in the future.
COURSE SET-UP FOR EXISTING USERS
Have you used WileyPLUS in the past? Follow the guide below to setup your WileyPLUS class for the new study period.
- How to create an assignment
- Assign a Pre-Created Assignment
- How to edit your assignment
- Password Protected Assignments
- Overview of Assignment Policies
- How to extend the due date for a student
- How to reset a students attempt at an assignment
- How to set up a question pool
- How to set up a timed or password protected assignment